Corporate Partnerships Manager, CityMunch, London
An opportunity to join a fast growing, London-based foodtech startup at an exciting phase in its development.
CityMunch is redefining how restaurants interact with their local community. Through our app, we provide offices with a perk their employees love – discounts of up to 50% at high quality nearby restaurants, lunch spots and food trucks.
For our restaurant clients, we provide an instant, direct connection to nearby businesses through our real-time offers platform. They use it to drive sales at times that suit them, increase their awareness, and reduce their end-of-day food waste.
In our short history we have:
- Launched in London, Bristol and Manchester, with over 280 restaurant partners
- Raised two rounds of crowdfunding on Seedrs
- Won the London FoodTech Week pitching competition
- Been the first startup selected for Just Eat’s Foodtech Accelerator program
Now, we’re looking for someone who shares our passion to help step up our London expansion, working closely with the CEO and the rest of the team.
Your job would be to spearhead the sales process of CityMunch Premium to offices.
- Sales: Identifying and managing leads (offices within our central area), taking those office managers through the sales process to become clients of CityMunch’s Premium offering.
- Devise and manage marketing strategies for Premium alongside CityMunch’s Founder and Head of Business Development.
- Account Management: Developing relationships with those office managers, encouraging them to get the best out of the platform and helping them spread the word.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an independent self-starter. The role will require someone who can manage their own time and effectively plan their day to day activities and be strategic to win clients.
- Be well-organised, keeping CRM database up to date and working closely with the small team to help each other overcome barriers
- Have 1-3 years’ experience in sales, account management, business development, preferably with a strong face to face focus. If you’ve been selling to HR / Office Managers then so much the better
- Have immense drive, a strong entrepreneurial instinct, desire and thick skin to work in a startup environment
- Be an excellent communicator with superb written and spoken English
- Have confidence, charisma and ability to build strong partner relationships quickly to win a sale
- Up to £28k base + commission. (OTE: c. £32k).
- Share options
- Offices at TechHub Moorgate
- A hard-working, dynamic culture
Start date: January 2019
Please send through your CV and a brief cover letter to explain why you’re the right person for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org